Advanced Tableau for Analysts and BI Developers
Data is everywhere. But it can be hard to make sense of it all. Tableau enables you to easily analyze data, create dashboards and visualizations, and share them with anyone. It’s fast, insightful analytics that work the way you think.
This course is designed to expand your skills and distinguish yourself as a Tableau power user. It’s structured for those who have a working experience with Tableau and want to take it to the next level. You should understand how to build basic worksheets and dashboards, but may scratch your head when working with more complex issues.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Build advanced chart types and visualizations.
- Build complex calculations to manipulate your data.
- Understand and use LOD calculations.
- Use statistical techniques to analyze your data.
- Use parameters and input controls to give users control over certain values.
- Prep your data for analysis.
- Combine data sources using data blending.
- Combine data from multiple tables in the same data source using joins.
- Understand performance considerations
- Make your visualizations perform as well as possible by using the Data Engine, extracts, and efficient connection methods.
- Build better dashboards using techniques for guided analytics, interactive dashboard design, and visual best practices.
- Implement efficiency tips and tricks
Get a lecture on:
Tableau advanced tips and tricks
Experienced tableau users
Students must have a solid understanding of calculations in Tableau before attending this class. It is highly recommended that students have mastered Desktop or the equivalent concepts and skills before attending.
- Working with single and multiple data sources
- Connecting to Data
- Creating a Data Source
- Manipulate Data
- Advanced Data Sources
- Desktop Basics
- Status bar
- Show Me
- Full Screen
- Creating a Report
- First Steps
- Understanding Fields
- Basic Worksheet Options
- Filtering & Sorting
- Viewing Data
- Organizing Data
- Advanced Reports
- Advanced Quick Table Calculations
- Advanced Filtering & Sorting
- Advanced table calculations
- LOD calculations
- Data Blending
- Data Source Performance Considerations
- Advanced Data Blending
- Advanced Charts
- Table options
- Advanced Formatting
- Text manipulation
- Format menus
- Creating and using parameters
- Defining subsets of your data
- Viewing distributions
- Statistics and forecasting
- Creating a new dashboard
- Sizing and Layout
- Adding objects
- Dashboard actions
- A Touch on Tableau Server
- Roles and permissions
- Data security
- טרם נקבע מועד פתיחה
- 09:00-16:30ימים ושעות
- 24 שעות אקדמיות
- מתקדםרמת הקורס
- עברית/Englishשפת הדרכה
- לבדיקת התאמה לקורס