Tableau for Power Users
This course is designed to help you understand and use the important concepts and techniques in Tableau to move from simple to complex visualizations and learn how to combine them in interactive dashboards.
Get a lecture on:
Tableau client story: Ashdod port
- Connect to your data.
- Edit and save a data source.
- Understand Tableau terminology.
- Use the Tableau interface / paradigm to effectively create powerful visualizations.
- Create basic calculations including basic arithmetic calculations, custom aggregations and ratios, date math, and quick table calculations.
- Represent your data using the following visualization types:
- Cross tabs
- Geographic maps
- Heat maps
- Tree maps
- Pie charts and bar charts
- Dual axis and combined charts with different mark types
- Highlight Tables
- Scatter Plots
- Build dashboards to share visualizations.
The Tableau course is designed for the beginner Tableau user. It is for anyone who works with data – regardless of technical or analytical background.
Before attending this course, students must have working knowledge of Excel and SQL basic knowledge.
- Connecting to data
- Simplifying and sorting your data
- Organizing your data
- Slicing your data by date
- Using multiple measures in a view
- Showing the relationship between numerical values
- Mapping data geographically
- Viewing specific values
- Customizing your data
- Analyzing data with quick table calculations
- Showing breakdowns of the whole
- Highlighting data with reference lines
- Making your views available
- על פי דרישה מועד פתיחה
- 09:00-16:30ימים ושעות
- 16 שעות אקדמיות
- בסיסירמת הקורס
- עברית/Englishשפת הדרכה
- לבדיקת התאמה לקורס