Oracle PL/SQL Programming
This course provides you with the knowledge how to program with Oracle PL/SQL and develop code objects such as stored procedures, functions, triggers and packages. Get to know advanced techniques for efficient code execution and the Oracle 12c new features for PL/SQL. This course starts with PL/SQL for beginners and continues with advanced PL/SQL:
Module 1: PL/SQL for beginners – Oracle’s procedural’s language
PL/SQL is the Oracle database programming language which greatly extends our ability to perform various operations in the database. It enables us to develop blocks of application code, such as procedures, functions and triggers in the database itself, and is a powerful tool widely used in Oracle based implementations.
Module 2: Advanced and useful PL/SQL tools and techniques
(Including Oracle 12c enhancements and new features)
The PL/SQL language offers a variety of tools and advanced techniques for efficient code execution. These tools address common requirements and frequently performed tasks in PL/SQL and are designed to perform these tasks as efficiently as possible.
Get to know some of the most powerful and useful PL/SQL tools that help make your code elegant and efficient, just the way the Oracle PL/SQL designers intended it.
The course combines all the required theoretical material with hands-on practices and real-world examples of applying the learned tools in actual production databases. We will also go over some of the best Oracle 12c new features for developers.
The target audience for this course is all Oracle professionals. Among the specific groups for whom this course will be helpful are:
- Database administrators
- Application designers and developers
- Implementation specialists
- Data center support engineers
- Chief Information Officers (CIO) and other IT professionals
PL/SQL for beginners
- Introduction to PL/SQL and procedural languages.
- PL/SQL variables and programming structures.
- Control structures (conditions, loops).
- Working with cursors.
- Using exceptions to handle errors.
- Stored application code
- Using triggers to extend functionality
- PL/SQL performance considerations.
- Advanced features, tips and tricks.
- Real world cases and examples.
- Bulk Binding
- Invoker’s Rights vs. Definer’s Rights
- Advanced Packages issues
- Advanced memory and design issues
- Using PL/SQL compiler warnings to detect problematic code
- Oracle Supplied Packages: Overview
- Useful PL/SQL code, tips and tricks from the real world.
- Selected Oracle 11g and 12c new features
This course provides you with the knowledge how to program with Oracle PL/SQL and develop code objects such as stored procedures, functions, triggers and packages. Get to know advanced techniques for efficient code execution and the Oracle 12c new features for PL/SQL.
- על פי דרישה מועד פתיחה
- 9:00-16:30ימים ושעות
- 40 שעות אקדמיות
- מתקדםרמת הקורס
- עברית/Englishשפת הדרכה