Java Spring Framework
Java Spring is the most popular application development framework for enterprise Java.
Millions of developers around the world use Spring Framework to create high performing, easily testable, reusable code.
The core features of the Spring Framework can be used in developing any Java application.
A key element of Spring is infrastructural support at the application level: Spring focuses on the “plumbing” of enterprise applications so that teams can focus on application-level business logic, without unnecessary ties to specific deployment environments.
During the training we will drill down deep to spring core, will talk about different java spring problems and their solutions, will compare strategies of different context types (xml, annotations, java config and groovy config).
The training will cover new features of spring 4 with some additional usage of java 8 and groovy.
- write bean post processors and bean factory post processors
- configure different spring profiles
- write custom scopes
This training is relevant for java developers, which want to know how spring is working and how spring can be customized.
- Fair knowledge of the Java programming language
- Knowledge of HTML, servlets and JSPs is recommended for the web section
- Some acquaintance with XML is helpful
- Knowledge of SQL and databases is helpful for the database-related parts
- Design patterns
- Chain of responsibilities
- Dynamic Proxy
- Spring XML context
- Annotation Config
- Standard and Spring annotations
- Java Config
- Bean Declaration
- Static beans
- Refreshing prototypes in singletons
- Proxy Mode
- Custom scopes
- Java Config problems
- What is better (Java Config / Xml / Annotations)
- Spring AOP
- Spring profiles
- Tests with Spring
- What new in Spring 4
- Java 8 support
- Groovy config
- Groovy beans
- Spring rest
- Spring MVC
- Spring security
- Spring ORM
- Spring Data
- על פי דרישה מועד פתיחה
- 9:00-16:30ימים ושעות
- 32 שעות אקדמיות
- מתקדםרמת הקורס
- עברית/Englishשפת הדרכה
- לבדיקת התאמה לקורס